Skip to main content
- Create your video. YouTube recommends that you save your videos as either QuickTime .MOV, Windows .AVI, or .MPG files— these are the most common formats and they work well within the YouTube system. Recommended: Original resolution of your video - for HD it is 1920x1080 (1080p) or 1280 x 720. Codec H.264 or MPEG-2. Preferred containers are FLV, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4.
*Note: it is important that you create the highest resolution video you can, as it may be shown it will be shown on a large monitor at the WPC Congress site in Kyoto.
- If you don’t already have an account at YouTube or Google, create a Google account by clicking here. It is free and it only takes a couple of minutes. Register now!
- Make and upload your video to YouTube. Be sure to set your video to be viewed publicly. Your video will be assigned a unique URL. You’ll need to save the URL so you can insert it into the Crane Dance/Movement video online application form.
- Complete the online video submission form before Wednesday, March 20, 2019 by clicking here.
- Videos will be unable to be accepted if they:
(1) exceed the time limit of 120 seconds (2 minutes);
(2) have infringed on copyright laws;
(3) are not accompanied by the submission form;
(4) do not follow the rules listed above in the online form.
Okay I'm ready to submit